Name that Post Contest
As part of our second anniversary celebration, Kitchen Cupboard Underground is having its first Reader Appreciation Contest. Woo-hoo!
Depending on the post topic, we occasionally use photographs (such as in plant identification). However, a lot of the time we can't find an image that accurately represents the spirit of the post, so we draw it ourselves - in MS Paint. Below is the low-res masterpiece created for the post 'Facial Pores'.
And here's where the 'Name that Post Contest' comes in.
- Below is a small section of an old post image.
- You guess which KCU post the image is from.
- Send us your guess in a email (email@example.com), snail mail, FaceBook private message, Tumblr message, BT customer service form, CB radio, or other form of communication before April 30th (last day of the month).
- If you guessed correctly we throw your name into a bowl.
- We'll pull ONE name from the bowl. If it's your name you win your pick of any one product from Botanical Therapy, we'll even pay for the shipping.
Couple of rules and things.
- Submitting a correct guess doesn't guarantee you a prize. But it does guarantee your name goes in the bowl.
- If you win, we'll contact you via the same way you contacted us. You might want to submit your guess some way other than CB radio.
- If you don't win, you won't be contacted for two reasons; First, that'll take a long time and we have a blog to write. Second, we're not spammers, we're just trying a fun way to say thanks to our readers.
- And last but not least, please remember just because you don't win doesn't mean KCU doesn't love you.
Here's the image for the contest (please note the section has been enlarged). Good Luck!
Until next time, discover the power of being lucky.