This Privacy Statement regarding Online Usage and Customer Information applies solely to Botanical Therapy. This Privacy Statement does not apply to the websites of our business partners or to any other third parties, even if their websites are linked to our website. We recommend you review the privacy statements of all websites you visit.
This Privacy Statement governs Online Usage and Personal Information Botanical Therapy collects from customers. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, "business partners" means any vendor or other entity with whom I have a business relationship to provide you information or products. "Personal information" means information that identifies you, such as your name, mailing address, or email address.
Botanical Therapy may ask you to provide Personal Information when you:
- Make a customer service request;
- Order products;
- Make a wholesale inquiry;
- Post comments;
- Contact me.
Personal information requested may include your name, email address, and mailing address. When you make a purchase, Botanical Therapy may ask for your credit card number and billing information. Forms available on our website will ask for the least information necessary to process your request.
Botanical Therapy uses information to:
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Process your customer service request;
- Fulfill your product orders;
- Secure the integrity of the website;
- Protect the security of our customers' information;
- Prevent fraud, theft , or illegal activity;
- Improve your website experience; or
- As disclosed to you at the point it is gathered.
Botanical Therapy may share information with business partners to fulfill your product order, fulfill your customer service request, or post comments. If requested by law enforcement, the company may disclose information for fraud prevention, law enforcement, or other legal action required by law if Botanical Therapy reasonably believes doing so is necessary to protect Botanical Therapy, our customers, or the public.
Except for the sole purposes described above, Botanical Therapy will not disclose your personal information. Your information will never be shared for marketing purposes.
Botanical Therapy protects your information from unauthorized access by utilizing reasonable security processes. This includes:
- Restricting physical access to the facility;
- Restricting access to information collected;
- Ensuring the use of encryption when gathering or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card data;
- Ensuring that Botanical Therapy and our business partners have proper safeguards to protect personal information.
If you have any questions regarding how Botanical Therapy protects customers' information, please contact Customer Service.